Authentic Victorian Fashion Patterns - Pakistani Shalwar Kameez Fashion 2011
- Fashion Magazine Ad
Authentic Victorian Fashion Patterns
- Victorian fashion comprises the various fashions and trends in British culture that emerged and grew in province throughout the Victorian era and the reign of Victoria, a period which would last from June 1837 to January 1901.
- Based on facts; accurate or reliable
- conforming to fact and therefore worthy of belief; "an authentic account by an eyewitness"; "reliable information"
- Made or done in the traditional or original way, or in a way that faithfully resembles an original
- not counterfeit or copied; "an authentic signature"; "a bona fide manuscript"; "an unquestionable antique"; "photographs taken in a veritable bull ring"
- Of undisputed origin; genuine
- form a pattern; "These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before"
- (pattern) form: a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
- A repeated decorative design
- An arrangement or sequence regularly found in comparable objects or events
- (pattern) model: plan or create according to a model or models
- A regular and intelligible form or sequence discernible in certain actions or situations
Victorian Beauty Daguerreotype
1/6 Plate daguerreotype of a very pretty Victorian in a unique pose. Excellent lighting adds to the beauty of this daguerreotype. This one pops!
Victorian Times - Le Ciel Cosplay Paty - 14 May 2010
demetra as some kind of Victorian fashion
with a pink-hair lady :P
See also: movies about fashion industry fashion tops girls fashion school in vancouver fashion marketing masters drawing fashion models shop online fashion cheap guangzhou fashion wholesale market
- (日) 21:26:58|