1970S FASHION MEN : PARIS FASHION CAPITAL OF THE WORLD : VINTAGE FASHION BACKGROUND.
1970s Fashion Men
- 1970s fashion, which began with a continuation of the mini skirts, bell-bottoms and the androgynous hippie look from the late 1960s, was soon sharply characterized by several distinct fashion trends that have left an indelible image of the decade commemorated in popular culture.
- A male worker or employee
- (menage) family: a social unit living together; "he moved his family to Virginia"; "It was a good Christian household"; "I waited until the whole house was asleep"; "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
- work force: the force of workers available
- (a'man) the Israeli military intelligence which produces comprehensive national intelligence briefings for the prime minister and the cabinet
- An adult human male
- A male member of a sports team
Short Shorts - Don't you love the shorts? The height of expensive fashion
. This type of thing, together with BRIGHT colours, long hair and bushy moustaches, somehow makes most 1970s men
look gay to today's eye. Actually, short shorts makes sense to me. What's the point of shorts that end around your calves?
Men Only, March 1972.
The same month's Nova has an interview with Eric Thompson, and a fashion
spread with four models in a pub playing cribbage, smoking Gauloises, drinking Guinness and wearing Mr Freedom t-shirts. So Nova wins again.
See also: mens fashion coats fashion industry ireland cover letter examples fashion industry cheap fall fashion female fashion models shoes ladies fashion new fashion shirt
- (日) 21:28:05|
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/01(火) 08:56:09 |
- [ Edit ]